Saturday, November 17, 2012

My fiction writing students published books are on display at the Lincoln Center, 1519 Water Street, Stevens Point, until the end of November. Six students wrote ten books - and they all get excellent grades! and their stories are excellent reading too!

Stop in the main  lobby and check out the showcase of books - five children's books, one book of poetry, one short story collection, an autobiography and two fiction books all written by Portage County authors.

I'm so proud of all their hard work and persistence in finishing their projects. They inspired me to finish my book which  I started writing in the 1980s. We all read and listen to each others work and offer suggestions for improvement and those tedious rewrites!


I thoroughly enjoy teaching as much as writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment